Hot Stone Set Basic Heater ca. 5,5 liter + 45 Hot Stones - Promafit
Based on its digital temperature control, the stones constantly holding the setted temperature.
Our heater is made of high quality stainless steel. A dependable device, which can be cleaned very easily and fast. With our Hot Stone Heater / warming device the stones will be set problem-free and quickly to the correct temperature.
The stones will get and keep the right treatment temperature without problems.
More easy-care is hardly possible: The insert can be cleaned up easy and seperatly. Safe yourself unnecessary breaks: With the power cord, the Hot Stone Heater can be placed directly to the massage area.
?Brand-Quality? by Promafit ? and if it should happen that an article is defective or does not work as you expect, we exchange the device quickly and reliably.
With its great characteristics this Hot Stone Heater is extremely well-suited for professional applications. Also for special massages with less stones, like massaging back and face our heater is perfect for.
In application there will be up to 40 stones spread over the whole body. The meridians along the backbone down to the feets are covered with stones in a line. The massage is carried out by applying volcanic lava stones (basalt), which were heaten up by water in front of the massage. The smooth and shiny stones are able to save the heat for a long time and are available in various sizes. They are placed along the chakras and applied on the body's energy spots. This allows them to emit their heat to the muscles as a kind of thermo-therapy, even before the massage begins. The heat, produced by the stones, accelerates the blood circulation and accordingly cells and tissues will be better supplied with oxygen. The remaining body parts will be massaged with warm oil. Finally stone by stone will be removed in circular and massaging movements.
Product Benefits at a Glance:
How-To heating up your stones with our Hot Stone Heater (Quick start guide)
No worries: our Hot Stone Heater is pretty easy to operate. Also as inexperienced user you will get your stones fast and easyly to the perfect massaging temperature. And so does it work:
1. Always clean the stones in front of every usage
2. Put a towel next to the heater to place the stones after usage.
3. Put the stones into the heater.
4. Cover the stones completely with warm tap water. Please never fill the water higher then 2-3cm under the top edge.
5. Connect the device to the power outlet and choose the desired temperature by setting the temperature switch. The setted temperature will be shown on the display.
6. Switch the device on. The temperature still can be varied.
7. The light turns off automatically when the setted temperature is reached. Please wait 20 to 30 minutes after the water is fully heated, so you can be sure that also large stones are completely heated.
6. Take the hot stones by using a trowel out of the Hot Stone Heater.
7. Check the temperature cerfully with your hands before you will use them.
8. If the massaging stones are to hot, put them on a towel for cooling or put a towel between the stones and skin.
9. After finishing the therapy, switch off and disconnect the device from the power socket.
Description of device:
The device has an digital display with which the desired temperature can be setted. The will also inform you about possible dysfunctions.
An indicator light informs you if the desired temperature is reached.
With the plus- and minus buttons the temperature can be setted.
With the On-/Off switch the device will be started or switched off.
The water reservoir can be removed from the heater for filling. So it can be cleaned easily as well.
By using the cover, the device will hold the setted temperature constantly.
Maintenance and cleaning:
1. Clean the device after every usage.
6. Clean the heater with warm, soapy water and rinse with pure water.
Stone-Set with 45 stones in decorativ wooden box consits of:
|Storage capacity||ca.||5,5 liter|
|Power ratings||750 Watt, 230 Volt|
|Step||Temperature freely adjustable|
|Maximum temperature||ca.||70 degrees|
|Dimensions||ca.||47cm x 30 cm|
|Stone-Set||45 various Hot Stones|